Interior Doors by Jeld Wen
Today’s homeowner recognizes that Interior Doors can reflect your lifestyle and be an intricate part of home design. Privacy, natural light transfer, sound reduction, space savings and improved functionality are all critical elements to consider. Every opening should receive the door unit it deserves. With creative planning, you can not only improve your home’s value, you can improve your family’s quality of life.
CALL US TODAY (248)852-3600 or (810)664-8581
IN-STOCK MOLDED DOORS
- Interior molded doors are expertly created to add beauty and durability to any home or commercial building project.
- Molded doors are available in smooth or woodgrain door surfaces, hollow or solid interior cores.
- Molded door skins are made of fire wood fibers and resins, then “stamped” into a variety of raised panel designs.
- Single and double doors can be ordered as ready-to-install prehung units with a variety of sizes, jamb widths and specs, and decorative hinge finishes.
Here at Church’s Lumber, we presently stock 3 design profiles:
2 Panel Smooth Cambridge
2 Panel Smooth Continental
6 Panel Textured Colonist
JELD-WEN FLUSH DOORS
- Flush doors are made with raw materials that are economical to stain or paint, and are dependable for years to come.
- Birch and Oak doors to stain add richness and warmth, while primed hardboard gives the best patent finish for value.
JELD-WEN FLUSH PREFINISHED DOORS
- Prefinished embossed doors are a simple solution for a quick, no hassle installation of new interior doors to your home
- Commercial contractors like the ease of installing prefinished flush doors for multi-housing and commercial applications.
Flush Imperial Oak
- Enhance the beauty of any interior with our beautifully crafted line of french doors.
- French doors add elegance and privacy while maintaining brightness from one room to the next.
- French doors have tempered glass for extra strength and safety.
- Most french door designs have a wide array of glass options that feature a unique glass wrap that makes staining and finishing a snap.
- Door designs are available in pine to stain or primed for paint