ABOUT JAMES HARDIE
The James Hardie siding products family includes Hardiplank siding, Hardie Shingleside for sidewall applications, Hardipanel vertical siding, and Hardisoffit panels and fascia.
Manufactured in four state-of-the-art facilities in the USA, only the finest raw materials are ever used. Premium cement, finely-grounded sand, natural fibers and water are combined and cured through a proprietary manufacturing process into the most durable siding material on earth.
Available in pre-finished designer colors and stains, the ColorPlus Collection offers the beauty and durability with a mar-resistant surface that resists scratches, and with its baked-color process, it will not peel, chip, or crack. Warranted for 15 years.
50 YEAR Limited Warranty
- James Hardie siding products will not rot, split, warp, buckle, or swell
- James Hardie siding products are non-combustible, significantly reducing the incidence for the spread of flame
- James Hardie siding products provide you with one of the lowest maintenance options available
The complete offering provides the architectural flexibility to match any home style with a a variety of natural looking profiles and textures.
- Hardie Shingleside for sidewall applications is the perfect alternative to cedar shingles.
- Hardie vertical siding is guaranteed to provide years of durability and is the perfect alternative to stucco, resisting water damage.
- Hardiplank and Hardipanels will provide unmatched beauty and durability. When you trim out a home with Hardie soffit and fascia, you are providing complete protection from nature and the elements.
CALL US TODAY (248)852-3600 or (810)664-8581